To enhance your #THRIVE2021 experience, the following downloadable content is available for all delegates.
There’s no need to change camera angles or tidy up behind you….simply save one of the virtual backgrounds below! Or save them all and mix it up during the conference!
To save an image below, right click on the image and select "Save image to DOWNLOADS" or "Save image as...". The image will then be available on your device to upload to zoom. Zoom uploading instructions are below.
How to use a virtual background
Save your virtual background images to your computer
To enable the Virtual Background feature for your own use:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Settings.
- In the Meeting tab, navigate to the Virtual Background option (under the In Meeting (Advanced) section) and verify that the setting is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the status toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
- If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.